Prior to dining at the Flagstaff House, please acknowledge the following current information:
Guidelines for Guests
- As of 2/18/22 at 5:00pm, masks are no longer required to be worn indoors in Boulder County. Guests and staff are welcome to wear masks if preferred, but they are not required.
- We are currently operating at 100% capacity.
- DO NOT ENTER the premises if you are feeling sick, experiencing flu like symptoms or if you have been around others that are ill.
- If you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 or if you have tested positive for COVID-19 we are happy to cancel or reschedule your reservation at no charge.
- Reservations are highly encouraged for dinner service. To make a reservation call 303-442-4640 or click on the “Reservations + Hours” tab to reserve through OpenTable.
- Table size restrictions are not currently in place. We accept standard reservations for up to 12 people.
- Valet service is available but not required. If you prefer to park your own car please pull up to the valet attendant and they will gladly direct you to a parking spot.
what we are doing to enhance your experience
- We are offering a reduced number of tables to provide comfortable space.
- Menus are single use.
- Chairs and tables are sanitized and completely refreshed prior to your reservation. Linens are always replaced after each use.
- Hand sanitizer is conveniently placed throughout the restaurant.
- We are operating within current local and state occupancy maximums.
- ALL working staff has participated in team meetings and educational sessions to be compliant with current regulations.
- Wine service can be offered in advance by ordering over the phone. Please call 303-442-4640 to be directed to a sommelier or email [email protected]. Our wine list can be viewed online by clicking the “Wine” tab, followed by the “Wine List” button.
- We are adhering to or exceeding guidelines set forth by the Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment, the State of Colorado, Boulder County and the City of Boulder.
- We have installed state-of-the-art Nu-Calgon iWave Air Purifiers to our ventilation systems to go well above national indoor air quality standards. “As air flows past the iWave, the device emits positive and negative ions, creating a plasma region that actively purifies the supply air, killing mold, bacteria and viruses in the coil and living space. The ionization process also reduces allergens, smoke and static electricity, as well as controlling odors and other particles in the air without creating ozone or any harmful byproducts.”
- New portable and stationary heaters are available to extend outdoor dining.