The Flagstaff House is celebrating 50 years of dining excellence. To commemorate our milestone, we have created “Dining Through the Decades,” a five-part dinner series featuring favorite past dishes from the 1970s to 2010s with accompanying wine pairings.
From June to October of 2021, the Flagstaff House is hosting one Dining Through the Decades event per month which features wine pairings from a renowned winery and a local charity partnership, of which $50 from each ticket purchase will benefit. Enjoy a delectable five-course tasting menu with perfect pairings while supporting a handful of our favorite local charities.
Tickets for each evening are $135 per person plus sales tax, gratuity and a processing fee. Your ticket includes a five-course tasting menu, wine pairings and a $50 donation to that evening’s featured charity. Reservations for each Dining Through the Decades event may be purchased in advance through OpenTable below or by calling 303-442-4640. Tickets purchased together will be assigned to the same table; community or family-style seating will not be offered.
View each months unique menu and wine pairings. Journey from Flagstaffs opening in the 1970s to its current status in 2021.
- June 10th, 2021: 1970’s decade dinner, benefiting: Rocky Mountain Chapter of the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation. Wine partnership with Maisons Marques & Domaines. Featuring wines from Louis Roederer, Ladoucette, Domaines Schlumberger, Domaines Ott, Chateau de Pez, Dominus Estate & Ramos Pinto.
- View Full Menu: 1970s Menu
- July 8th, 2021: 1980’s decade dinner, benefiting: Davis Phinney Foundation for Parkinson’s. Wine partnership with Fontanafredda, exclusively featuring wines from the Fontanafredda. Special guest appearance by Chef Mark Monette (former executive chef of the Flagstaff House).
- View Full Menu: 1980s Menu
- August 12, 2021: 1990’s decade dinner, benefiting: There with Care, For Families and Children Facing Critical Illness. Wine partnership with Maison Louis Jadot, exclusively featuring wines from Maison Louis Jadot.
- View Full Menu: 1990s Menu
- September 9th, 2021: 2000’s Decade, benefiting: Colorado Foundation for Conductive Education. Wine partnership with ZD Winery, exclusively featuring wines from ZD Winery.
- View Full Menu: 2000s Menu
- October 6th, 2021: 2010’s Decade, benefiting: Community Food Share Colorado. Wine partnership with Jackson Family Wines, exclusively featuring wines from Freemark Abbey.
- View Full Menu: 2010s Menu